CCCR © This website is owned by Cross Creek Resort. THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR GUEST!
Online Booking Considerations
1. Your card WILL be charged within 24hrs of the time you hit submit for the full amount of the reservation.
2. Reservations longer than 3 weeks need to be booked over the phone with a reservation specialist.
3. If you have any discounts such as Good Sam, AAA, Senior, Active Duty Military or Veteran, please make note of that in the RESERVATION NOTE section when entering your CREDIT CARD information. You need proof of discounts at time of check in.
*Please note, only one discount can be used at a time. Since the weekly rate is already a discounted rate, there will be no further discounts for a weekly stay. However, if you have a week plus 2 days, the discount can be used for the 2 extra days.
4. There is a 3 night minimum to book a FHUPT reservation on a weekend, 4 nights for a holiday.
You can book for 1 or 2 nights if you are checking in the same day you are booking. (We can do a 1 or 2 night stay during the week: Sunday - Weds)
5. There is a 2 night minimum to book a W&E reservation on a weekend, 3 nights for a holiday. You can book for 1 or 2 nights during the week or if you are checking in the same day you are booking.
6. Please note, if the system allows you to book a reservation that does not meet the minimum requirements, your card will not be charged and the reservation will be canceled on our end. We will call you or email you a cancellation notification.
7. Though we will make every effort to meet your requests, we cannot guarantee specific sites or areas of the park. However, please make notes of requests in the RESERVATION NOTE, so that we are aware of your preference.
8. It is your responsibility to read and be aware of our rules and cancellation policy. Should you need to cancel, you must do so by calling Cross Creek Camping Resort @740-549-2267.
9. If there is no availability for the dates you are looking for, try calling the office. There may be sites available that are not available online. If we are indeed full, we can add you to our waiting list, which has helped several guests in the past.
10. The night before or the morning you are due to check-in, we will email you your site # and a map on how to go directly to your site. We will also send a link for your online check-in form. Do NOT fill out the form until you are on site. This way we know you are in the park and on site! Thank you!
1. Currently the only campers permitted at Cross Creek are Annuals, Seasonals, 1 Night Reservations for Campers passing through who are SELF-Contained on a Full Hook Up site, Campers who are Full-Time Rvers with no other Residence, or Essential Workers who work in the area, but live too far away to drive home every evening. However, we anticipate being open Memorial Weekend!
2. We cannot accept people who are recreationally camping.
3. We cannot accept tent campers or campers in Pop-Ups.
4. If you book an online reservation that has to be canceled, book at your own risk as we are at the mercy of the Governor’s Office on when we can actually reopen for normal camping.
5. Online bookings have a $5, 3rd Party fee for the booking engine, this will NOT be refunded as it is not paid to us.
6. If you book online and we cannot be open, you will have 2 choices….a refund minus the $5 Online Booking Engine Fee or a Full Credit for a Future Reservation.
7. We anticipate being open Memorial Weekend, at this time. If we are not, we will offer the same policy
for reservations made at this time for that date.
8. The following still holds true when it comes to booking minimums, site assignments, & when your Credit Card will be charged.